Wednesday 10 June 2015

How I Stopped Worrying About the Battery and Learned to Love My Apple Watch!

I've had my Apple Watch for about a week and I am beginning to grow attached to it (literally and figuratively). As I recently said on Twitter, paraphrasing actor Jonathan Goldsmith who portrays the "Most Interesting Man in the World" in Dos Equis beer commercials:

"I don't often wear a watch. But when I do, I prefer Apple Watch," says the most interesting PharmaGuy in the world. "Stay digital, my friends!"

At first, I thought I'd wear the watch all day just to see how long the battery lasted. At least one person I know returned his Apple Watch because the battery did not last long enough.

But I haven't had that problem. At the end of the day, my watch has at least 68% charge remaining.

Maybe that's because I'm not constantly using it to take self-portraits like the one shown here. Which is really cool, BTW.

How did I do that?

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment