Friday 14 August 2015

My Book Is Published! Get a 35% Discount!

Good news! The book, Socialize Your Patient Engagement Strategy, which I co-authored with Letizia Affinito, has been published!

Socialize Your Patient Engagement Strategymakes the case for a fundamentally new approach to healthcare communication; one that mobilizes patients, healthcare professionals and uses new media to enable gathering, sharing and communication of information to achieve patient-centricity and provide better value for both organizations (in terms of profit) and patients (in terms of better service and improved health).

I am happy to say that the publisher has allowed me to offer you a 35% discount off the usual price! Use code G15JNY35 when ordering the book online here: www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781472456328

I also have a few [autographed] copies I can give away to colleagues who wish to write glowing reviews such as this one by Mario R. Nacinovich, Jr. (@nacinovich), Managing Partner, AXON and editor emeritus of Journal of Communication in Healthcare:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment